Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm an Old-Timer

I have been around for 40 years and was working on the world-wide-web before it was called "The Web" and before most people even knew it existed. It is interesting and exciting to see how people are using the web and the internet in general today.

Being relatively new to blogging -- I joined and tested "Blogger" long before Google purchased it, got the sweatshirt, but never really got into it -- this will be an experiment for me.

So, about me... as stated, I'm 40 years old, happily married with children, President of my own consulting company and Chief Engineer for VozCafe International. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, love God and our Savior, my family, my music and most everyone else.

Feel free to post comments to correct me, criticize me, or otherwise comment on things I say here.

Hope to see you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home